Friday, May 13, 2011

Where to sell?


So far I have actually had the most luck on a free site yardsellr.com. I actually really like this site. I can add product for free and sell for free. I just have to get a tracking number and they send me a check. I actually like this site the best.

As for Ebay, I think that I am going to stop selling on there. I have not made any money and I have yet to even get any views on my product. So for me right now I think that it is a waste of my time.

I do still like Etsy. I know that I have not made any money on there yet, but at least I get to have my post online for four months for only $0.20. If I sell anything then they get a percentage of what I make but I think that it is worth it.

As for my website, I think that I might not use it right now. I might just get rid of it until I make a better name for myself. I don't think that spending the money on a website every month is really worth it right now.

Craigslist is great for local selling but so far nothing has come of it. One day, I will be making enough money to support all my dreams, but right now I will do what I have to on the free sites to get myself going!

No comments:

Post a Comment