Friday, May 6, 2011

Ebay... Yes or no?



I have listed on thing on Ebay with no success. Not even one bid. I decided to give it one more shot and try again listing the same item at a lower price. I don't know if I like Ebay or not. Has anyone else had any luck on Ebay or does it just tend to be a waste of money? The first time I listed my My Little Pony tags it cost me $0.75 and this time to re list it was $0.40. The first time it was listed I only was able to list it for 7 days and this time it allowed me to list it for 10. I really don't know if it is worth it or not. I know that I have heard a lot of "success stories" when it does come to selling on Ebay but so far I am not one of them. If nothing comes of this listing, I think that I may think twice next time that I want to list something on Ebay.
So far I think that I am liking Etsy a lot better. Their listing fee is only $0.20 for four months. Hopefully that will end up working out for me. So far nothing but I am trying to not lose hope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment