Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Trying to build a website....

 Butterfly tags

Right now I have been online for 2 days trying to build a website. It is a lot harder than it looks. I wish there was just a really simple way to have one built that didn't cost a lot of money. I am trying Intuits 30 day free trial and I keep having to start over with the website because something goes wrong. Even though I grew up with computers, I still have a really hard time sometimes. Oh well... I will either figure it out or I wont. For anyone who is interested I do have a yardsale account

http://yardsellr.com/yardsale/Holly-Sholes-157226

And I also have an Etsy account

www.scrappingbyholly.etsy.com 

Both of these pages have my products on them and hopefully soon I will have a running website. The frustrations of starting a website....

No comments:

Post a Comment