Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sold items so far at the Burien Farmers Market

So far today I have sold the little child's chair and a lamp that was posted on my facebook site. I also sell these little wood boxes that have different decorations on them. The one the I sold today was turquoise with a purple fairy on it.

One of my favorite items that I make are these mini luggage's that I decoupage. I wish I had taken pictures of them but I forgot :-( Every week I consistently sell the ones that I have made. I think that I am going to have to keep that product in our booth every week. The first one that I sold was decoupaged with retro flower paper. The one that sold this week was covered in a reprint of a newspaper from the early 40's then of course it was antiqued. Hanging from the handle was key charms. I also added a mirror on the inside that Fonna helped me cut. I must say that it was too stinkin' cute! I sold one of those cases last week that was a medium size. I sell the small one for ten and the medium one for fifteen. The next time that I make one I will post a picture.

I am so glad that I am finally getting to know what product sells well. I have been trying to start this business for over a year now and I finally feel like I am getting somewhere. My next step is to open a fully functioning website. Anyone know of any good free places to start a website?

No comments:

Post a Comment