Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More product!

I have been working so hard lately on getting this business really booming. I am excited to say that I have been consistently selling my product through my facebook page and the Burien Farmers Market. Lately my husband has been promoting my business too to all of his friends and coworkers and I have been able to start expanding my personal scrapbooker part of my business. 

I think the hardest thing about starting a business is making something that sells and brings in enough money to make it worth all the effort. Recently it has been the antiqued furniture that has been bringing in the most money at the farmers market. I actually really enjoy doing it. I love my new sage green line. I think that I am also going to start doing a pastel pink line also. I put up the pictures of the sage green line on facebook and sold a piece about five minutes later.

Lately I have been doing a lot of personized scrapbooking. Today I just got an order for making a scrapbook using recipes that have been pasted down from generations. I am really excited to start the project. I will be shopping for all the product at Joann fabrics on Saturday. I will be doing that scrapbook with a vintage theme.

I will post pictures of the scrapbook as it unfolds. Of course I will be posting the pictures without the recipes. I can't give away family secrets :-)

Here is a look at some of the product that I have online right now for sale. Feel free to contact me at toostinkincutescrapping@yahoo.com if you have any questions or are interested in any of the product.

This white wash wine carrier is selling for $12.
This is a decoupaged box that has yellow, pink and blue flowers. I am selling it for $15.
This angel box with rhinestones is selling for $10
This flower wine box with rhinestones is selling for $8.


This child's chair has all different types of flowers and rhinestones. I am selling it for $15. -SOLD
This large sage green mirror with shelf is selling for $20.
These small sage green mirror with shelf is selling for $8. I have already sold one.

This sage green jewelry box is selling for $12
This medium sage green mirror with shelf is selling for $15.














No comments:

Post a Comment