Monday, May 21, 2012

Expanding my business


I have recently started to do more than just scrapbook. I have started altering furniture too. My most recent creation is the chair that is posted on this page. It is a child's chair covered in various flowers. I am selling it at the Burien market this Thursday for fifteen dollars if anyone is interested. It ended up being a really fun project that I will be doing more of. It is a good in front of the T.V. kinda project. If anyone has any projects that they want me to do for them let me know. I also "antique" already existing pieces. I will post more pictures of my other work in the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. I love the chair! Did you use colored textile to create that flower-themed chair? And if yes, what kind of textile did you use? I am sure that chair would look perfect if it has a matching table to go with it. :)


    Jesse Baars

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used paper for this chair. Some chairs I use paper and some I use fabric. I have done a chair/table combo in Mary Engelbreit that I am currently selling I just have not posted a picture yet. I will do that soon!

      Delete