Thursday, August 16, 2012

Starting to teach classes

Too Stinkin' Cute Scrapping is now starting to teach classes. If you are interested in taking a class in your home feel free to get in contact with me. Some of the classes that I am currently offering include:
  • Card making
  • Gift tag making
  • General scrapbooking
  • Journal decorating
  • Calenders
  • Various gifts
  • How to make your own invitations
  • Scarpbooked wall art
  • Personalized coasters including using a picture
  • Ornaments
These are just some of the options that I am offering. If you have an idea for a class that you would like to take just let me know.  Prices are subject to the individual class. If you have any questions feel free to comment here or email me at toostinkincutescrapping@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment